Minnesota 5-Day Hands-on Workshop
Join us for this ONE-OF-A-KIND, FIVE DAY, HANDS-ON, TINY HOUSE WORKSHOP!
July 1-5, 2015 | The Sanctuary Minnesota, 2396 Cable S, Ogilvie, MN 56358
Spend the week with a power-house of personalities:
- Tiny house pioneer Jay Shafer
- Tiny house consultant B.A. Norrgard
- Construction professional Daniel Bell of Daniel Bell Construction
Start each day with an (optional) on-site yoga class & continental breakfast.
After breakfast, small groups will be formed. Then, you will rotate between swinging hammers and classroom time throughout the day.
During the hands on portion, you will work on framing a Jay Shafer designed tiny house. Tools are provided, no building experience is necessary – we will teach you!
Classroom Presentations: Classroom presentations will cover a comprehensive list of tiny house and tiny living topics.
- Jay Shafer - Tiny House Design
- BA Norrgard - Transition To and Living Tiny
- Daniel Bell - Tiny House Construction
- Bill & Brenda Campbell - The Sanctuary Minnesota Tiny House Village
A delicious buffet style lunch will be served daily.
Relax, enjoy live music, and chat about tiny houses each evening, as we sit around the fire pit – bring your acoustic instruments!
As an added bonus, B.A.'s Gifford style tiny house will be on site and available for you to tour, and you can win a “spend the night in a tiny house!”
$1200, or register by May 1st for just $1,000 – a $200 savings
- The 5 day workshop
- Yoga (optional)
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet lunch (dinner on your own)
- a campsite with shower facilities (optional)
Seats are limited, register HERE