5 Reasons Why a Kimberly is the Perfect Heating Solution for your Tiny House
Have you heard about the Kimberly Stove?
Unforgettable Fire is a little Puget Sound company that's gaining international acclaim with their extremely efficient and innovative wood stoves. These attractive stainless steel stoves are perfect for tiny houses. The stove is a portable gasifier that features a thermoelectric generator, hot water coils, an oven, and a 12 volt blower system — all within a compact 10 inch diameter. Read on for the 5 big reasons Kimberly Stoves are a great choice for heating your tiny house:
- Extremely Efficient: A Kimberly Stove can heat up to 1500 square feet for 8 hours on a single load of fuel. The unique design prevents heat loss through the chimney.
- Tiny Footprint: These stoves were specifically designed to fit tiny spaces. At a mere 25.5 inches tall and a 10 inch diameter, the Kimberly Stove fits easily into your tiny house, cabin, or boat.
- Completely Portable: Weighing just 56 pounds, you could potentially bring your Kimberly stove with you from tiny house to boat, or wherever you travel. The stove sets up and produces heat within minutes.
- 100% Made in America: Manufactured in southern Oregon from domestically produced stainless steel.
- Beautiful: The unique cylindrical design of the Kimberly stove makes it not only efficient and compact, but also one of the prettiest wood stoves we’ve ever seen!
Kimberly is offering FREE Shipping/Handling In Continental U.S. To Midnight May 2, 2013! See their website for more information!