Just Announced! 5-Day Hands-on Tiny House Workshop in Minnesota
5 Day Tiny House Hands-On Workshop
The Sanctuary Minnesota – Ogilvie, MN | July 1-5, 2015
Ready to Change YOUR World?
This is a one-of-a-kind, never before, FIVE DAY, HANDS-ON tiny house workshop! Join us and spend the week with a power-house of tiny house personalities: the renowned tiny house guru Jay Shafer, tiny-houser B.A. Norrgard, construction professional Daniel Bell and building scientist Mark Fallin at The Sanctuary Minnesota, a scenic, wooded 80 acre facility.
Get your day started with a complimentary yoga class & a continental breakfast.
During the day we will break into groups and rotate between swinging hammers and classroom time. We will frame one of Jay’s new, not-yet-released U-House designs, and have classroom presentations covering a comprehensive list of tiny house and tiny living topics. B.A. is doing another tiny house road trip and bringing her Gifford house with her for you to tour!
In the evenings we’ll sit around a fire pit outside and have tiny house chat – bring your acoustical instruments and your tiny house community dreams!
Daily Presentations by:
- Jay Shafer – Tiny house design
- BA Norrgard – Transition to and living tiny
- Daniel Bell – Tiny house construction
- Mark Thomas – On and Off-grid systems for your tiny house
- Bill Campbell – The Sanctuary Minnesota, a tiny house community
Cost: $1,200 | Early bird discount: $1,000 if paid by May 1st
- 5 days of lectures, hands-on tiny house construction
- Tour BA’s Gifford tiny house
- Continental breakfast
- Campfire & music at night (bring your acoustic instruments)
Additional bonus presenters, and special event details TBA
Watch for more details:
Questions? Email BA Norrgard HERE